The Eastern Region Rowing Council are committed to making accessible for all users information and resources that are available via the web. By following these principles and incorporating techniques to ensure information and resources are accessible with assistive technologies, separate resources for disabled users should not be required.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, or if you come across a page or resource that does not meet your access needs, please contact email@example.com ensuring you quote the URL(s) of the pages concerned. All pages on the web server aim to:
- incorporate good navigation at three or four levels
- global navigation so that from any page you can search and access the home page
- a breadcrumb trail navigation so you can access the levels above where you are
- left hand navigation to guide you through the current section of content
- be valid at the level of XHTML Transtitional 1.0
- attain suitable levels of WAI & W3C compliance
Full details of the University accessibility policy can be found here.